Why people are buying British Regional Hampers...
- Help support local small businesses
- Love tasty and limited-edition British produce
- Want sustainable and environmentally-friendly products
- Buy a high-quality and memorable unique gift
Seeing the old year out? Welcoming the new year in? Well, do it in style with our hand-picked box of treats.
Say goodbye to 2021 with some tasty smoked duck: slice thinly, pop on top of some spicy smoked flour & chilli crackers, and top with a swipe of black garlic pickle. For a touch of elegance, add our beautiful salmon, cured in Herefordshire cider, on a flame-baked water cracker. It's the perfect pre-dinner nibble before your guests arrive or before you go out: a great way to get into the party spirit.
Welcome in 2022 with a breakfast or brunch fit for kings. Our kiln-roasted smoked salmon just needs a couple of eggs adding to it. Your only decision is what style? We would go poached!
We have also treated you to a smoked salmon with caviar to either enjoy alongside your eggs or to make another creative canape.
And now: A Virgin Mary with some fabulous regional products to get your new year going with a bang! The Smokey Carter's Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce allows you to add as much heat as you want. A drizzle of Worcestershire Sauce, a sprinkle of Charcoal Salt with garlic, black trumpet mushrooms and charcoal, add the Big Tom Tomato Juice and we challenge you to not be impressed!
Oh yes, and then chocolates. Fabulously decadent, these truffles are just the sugar-rush you need. And we can still pay homage to our precious bees with special bee-motif honey chocolates. The New Year's Resolutions can wait...
Available for delivery on 15 December or 30 December.
The contents of the box will last to New Year's Eve, even with the earlier delivery, but some items will need refrigerating upon arrival.
Beautifully presented in a luxurious navy blue magnetic closure box with navy blue grosgrain ribbon. Size 45cm long x 32.5cm width x 19.5cm high
- New Year's Eve
- Macneil's Smoked Duck Breast 180g
- Hawkshead Black Garlic Pickle 220g
- Miller's Fire - Oak-Smoked Flour & Chilli Crackers
- Macneil's Herefordshire Cider & Apple-Cured Salmon 100g *
- Millers' Water: Flame-Baked Water Crackers
- New Year's Day Breakfast/Brunch
- Big Tom Tomato Juice 75cl
- Droitwich Charcoal Salt 75g
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 150ml
- The Smokey Carter Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce 150ml
- Macneil's Hot Kiln Roasted Smoked Salmon 180g
- Macneil's Smoked Salmon 100g
- Macneil's Caviar 100g
- 1683 Chocolate Place New Year Selection: Honey Ganache Truffles
- Our gift to the bees: a tin of wildflower seeds to scatter in your garden
Please note: the photograph of the box is simply to give an idea of how our hampers are presented, and does not necessarily reflect the exact contents of this particular hamper selection.
Meet our Suppliers
Meet our Suppliers
Read the stories about the people and produce that 'ticked the box' and made it in to our seasonal hampers (and some other topical snippets) - click HERE
AllergiesAll items are individually labelled by each producer and comply fully with FSA guidelines. However, please be aware a number of items may be made in areas where other products are produced. Please contact us directly if you are unsure or want to clarify any particular product.