Why people are buying British Regional Hampers...
- Help support local small businesses
- Love tasty and limited-edition British produce
- Want sustainable and environmentally-friendly products
- Buy a high-quality and memorable unique gift
Seeing the old year out? Welcoming the new year in? Suffering the consequences of both? Well, do it in style with our hand-picked box of treats.
WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOX!
Say goodbye to 2021 with a few glasses of an English Sparkling Wine and some tasty smoked duck: slice thinly, pop on top of some spicy smoked flour & chilli crackers, and top with a swipe of black garlic pickle. For a touch of elegance, add our beautiful salmon, cured in Herefordshire cider, on a flame-baked water cracker. The combination of the 'bubbles' and the salmon is a real match made in heaven, and they're produced just 20 miles away from each other. (Yes, OK, so the salmon wasn't caught in Worcestershire, but you know what we mean!) It's the perfect pre-dinner nibble before your guests arrive or before you go out: a great way to get into the party spirit.
Welcome in 2022 (and your first hangover of the year?) with a breakfast or brunch fit for kings. Our kiln-roasted smoked salmon just needs a couple of eggs adding to it. Your only decision is what style? We would go poached!
We have also treated you to a smoked salmon with caviar to either enjoy alongside your eggs or to make another creative canape.
And now: the ULTIMATE hangover cure. A simply amazing product that we discovered in the Isle of Wight this summer but saved it for New Year's Day - Black Garlic Vodka! This will make the best Bloody Mary you will EVER taste: a meal in a glass, especially when combined with The Smokey Carter's Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce that allows you to add as much heat as you want. A drizzle of Worcestershire Sauce, a sprinkle of Charcoal Salt with more garlic, black trumpet mushrooms and charcoal, add the Big Tom Tomato Juice and we challenge you to not be impressed! Hangover? What hangover?
Oh yes, and then chocolates. Slightly safer than drinking more of the fizz, but equally decadent, these truffles are just the sugar-rush you need. And we can still pay homage to our precious bees with special bee-motif honey chocolates. The New Year's Resolutions can wait...
Available for delivery on 15 December or 30 December.
The contents of the box will last to New Year's Eve, even with the earlier delivery, but some items will need refrigerating upon arrival.
Beautifully presented in a luxurious navy blue magnetic closure box with navy blue grosgrain ribbon. Size 45cm long x 32.5cm width x 19.5cm high
- New Year's Eve
- Easing Hill White Sustainably Cultivated Sparkling Wine 75cl
- Macneil's Smoked Duck Breast 180g
- Hawkshead Black Garlic Pickle 220g
- Miller's Fire - Oak-Smoked Flour & Chilli Crackers
- Macneil's Herefordshire Cider & Apple-Cured Salmon 100g
- Millers' Water: Flame-Baked Water Crackers
- New Year's Day Hangover Breakfast/Brunch
The Garlic Farm Black Garlic Vodka 20cl
- Big Tom Tomato Juice 75cl
- Droitwich Charcoal Salt 75g
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 150ml
- The Smokey Carter Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce 150ml
- Macneil's Hot Kiln Roasted Smoked Salmon 180g
- Macneil's Smoked Salmon 100g
- Macneil's Caviar 100g
- 1683 Chocolate Place New Year Selection: Buck's Fizz, Champagne Truffles & Honey Ganache
- Our gift to the bees: a tin of wildflower seeds to scatter in your garden
Meet the Suppliers