Why people are buying British Regional Hampers...
- Help support local small businesses
- Love tasty and limited-edition British produce
- Want sustainable and environmentally-friendly products
- Buy a high-quality and memorable unique gift
The delights in this smaller taster version of our Warwickshire hamper are the result of skill, ingenuity and exploration. Many of our producers work alone or in small teams, selling via farmers’ markets, in local shops or online. In our exploration of this diverse region and its food and drink, we discovered one of the oldest cheesemakers in the UK, recipes handed down through the generations, and the ingenuity of talented people opening their own businesses.
You can start your adventure with a bottle of an exceptional and unique spirit from the Ragley Estate and its heir, the Earl of Yarmouth: a delightful way to taste Warwickshire in a glass. The liqueur can be made into our favourite, a Hugo cocktail, with sparkling wine, lime & mint.
Now, pop the oven on. We have some handmade cheese shortbread dough for you to bake. Simply unwrap it, place the greaseproof on your baking tray, slice the dough into small rounds and cook. Delicious warm cheesy biscuits in just over 10 minutes.
Onto the main event. Find a good serving board and prepare to unpack a ploughman's platter like no other. Two cheeses that deserve all their accolades and awards. Berkswell is a superb ewe's milk cheese, and drizzled with our honey, it's amazing! Our vintage clothbound cheese is a real rarity, as it's only made for a handful of clients and we persuaded the maker to let us have it in this box. Strong, punchy and very British, these cheeses really do reflect why we are celebrating small producers.
Our pork pie is one of the best we have ever tasted; try it with our local ham, runner bean chutney and shortbread biscuits and you have a veritable feast.
Finally, a sweet treat handmade for you, chocolate bars celebrating Tudor-era botanicals: what could be more appropriate from Shakespeare's England? And to finish, the perfect cup of coffee from our direct trade supplier matches beautifully with the dark chocolate. A round of applause for our Warwickshire food heroes…
Each Taster Warwickshire Hamper contains the following items:-
Beautifully presented in a luxurious navy blue magnetic closure box with navy blue grosgrain ribbon. Size 45cm long x 32.5cm width x 19.5cm high
- St Maur Elderflower Liqueur 20cl
- Fowler's Warwickshire Vintage Clothbound Cheese 250g
- Honey & Mustard Roast Ham from The Outdoor Pig Company 200g
- An individual award-winning Pork Pie from The Outdoor Pig Company
- Tregunter Runner Bean Chutney 225g
- Arden Forest Borage Honey 340g
- Henley Kitchen & Bakery 'bake your own' Cheese Log shortbread made with Fowler's Triple XXX Mature Cheddar Cheese
- Henley Chocolates - bars inspired by the botanicals from the Shakespeare Distillery: Lime & Coriander, Lemon Balm & Rosemary, and English Rose. 3 x 40g
- Ethical Addictions Machare Coffee: coarse-ground for filter/cafetieres coffee 225g
- Our gift to the bees: a packet of wildflower seeds to scatter in your garden
Meet our Suppliers
Read the stories about the people and produce that 'ticked the box' and made it in to our Warwickshire Hamper.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a taster box and does not contain the full selection of the main hamper. The price of the box reflects the smaller selection but still gives you an opportunity to taste many of our fabulous Warwickshire products.