Why people are buying British Regional Hampers...
- Help support local small businesses
- Love tasty and limited-edition British produce
- Want sustainable and environmentally-friendly products
- Buy a high-quality and memorable unique gift
Let's start. A great bottle of vodka from the lovely people at Wildjac who are sustainable and eco-friendly: words we love! This vodka is citrusy and makes a seriously good Bloody Mary!
Now, pop the oven on. We have some handmade Worcestershire Hop cheese shortbread dough for you to bake. Simply unwrap it, place the greaseproof on your baking tray, slice the dough into small rounds and cook. Delicious warm cheesy biscuits in just over 10 minutes.
Your grazing platter this month includes one of our favourites from the fabulous smokehouse at Macneil’s: salmon that is smoked over beech wood using the finest ingredients and a chef's know-how. Next come our two exceptional cheeses from Lightwood, Worcester Blue (which goes perfectly with our Bellringers aubergine pickle, made to a 100-year-old recipe) and Eleanor goats cheese: drizzle our Worcester honey over the latter for an epic meeting of salty and sweet that will delight the taste buds. Then an astonishing find from Droitwich Salt combining the flavours of natural brine, charcoal, black trumpet mushroom and garlic, from a recipe developed in conjunction with Michelin-starred chef Brad Carter. Perfect to sprinkle on top of the Bloody Mary we find......
Rounded off with hand-made caramel truffles with a hint of Droitwich Salt, and the perfect cup of coffee from our direct trade supplier to match beautifully with the chocolates. A round of applause for our Worcestershire food heroes…
Each Worcestershire Hamper contains the following items:-
Beautifully presented in a luxurious navy blue magnetic closure box with navy blue grosgrain ribbon. Size 33cm long x 25cm width x 11cm high
- Wildjac Fresh Citrus Vodka 20cl
- Droitwich Charcoal Salt 75g
- Lightwood Worcester Blue Cheese 200g
- Lightwood Eleanor Goats Cheese 100g
- Macneil's Smoked Salmon 100g
- Macneils Smoked Duck Breast 180g
- Bellringers Preserves Aubergine Pickle 205g
- Wychbold Honey 340g
- Henley Kitchen & Bakery 'bake your own' Cheese Log shortbread made with Worcestershire Hop Cheese from Croome Cuisine
- 6 hand-made Droitwich Salt caramel truffles: a mix of white, milk & dark chocolate from Henley Chocolate
- Our gift to the bees: a tin of wildflower seeds to scatter in your garden
Meet our Suppliers
COMING SOON: Read the stories about the people and produce that 'ticked the box' and made it in to our Worcestershire Hamper.
All items are individually labelled by each producer and comply fully with FSA guidelines. However, please be aware a number of items may be made in areas where other products are produced. Please contact us directly if you are unsure or want to clarify any particular product.