Why people are buying British Regional Hampers...
- Help support local small businesses
- Love tasty and limited-edition British produce
- Want sustainable and environmentally-friendly products
- Buy a high-quality and memorable unique gift
The delights in this limited-edition hamper are the result of skill, ingenuity and exploration. Many of our producers work alone or in small teams, selling via farmers’ markets, in local shops or online. In our exploration of this diverse region and its food and drink, we discovered one of the oldest cheesemakers in the UK, recipes handed down through the generations, and courageous people starting new businesses in challenging times.
In this selection you can start with a fabulous Gin Bramble cocktail, supplied in a pouch ready to shake, pour over ice, and drink as you open the rest of your goodies!
You'll also find a rosé wine to challenge the French, and a bottle of an exceptional and unique spirit from the Ragley Estate and its heir, the Earl of Yarmouth: a delightful way to taste Warwickshire in a glass. The liqueur can be made into our favourite, a Hugo cocktail, with sparkling wine, lime & mint.
Now, pop the oven on. We have some handmade cheese shortbread dough for you to bake. Simply unwrap it, place the greaseproof on your baking tray, slice the dough into small rounds and cook. Delicious warm cheesy biscuits in just over 10 minutes.
Onto the main event. Find a good serving board and prepare to unpack a ploughman's platter like no other. Two cheeses that deserve all their accolades and awards. Berkswell is a superb ewe's milk cheese, and drizzled with our honey, it's amazing! Our vintage clothbound cheese is a real rarity, as it's only made for a handful of clients and we persuaded the maker to let us have it in this box. Strong, punchy and very British, these cheeses really do reflect why we are celebrating small producers.
Our pork pie is one of the best we have ever tasted; try it with our local ham, runner bean chutney and crunchy oat biscuits and you have a veritable feast.
Finally, a few sweet treats handmade for you. Celebrating Tudor-era botanicals and our elderflower liqueur, you will find some wonderful chocolate bars and truffles. And to finish, the perfect cup of coffee from our direct trade supplier matches beautifully with the dark chocolate. A round of applause for our Warwickshire food heroes…
Each Warwickshire Hamper contains the following items:-
- Welcombe Hills Vineyard Rosé Wine 75cl
- St Maur Elderflower Liqueur 20cl
- Berkswell Ewe's Milk Cheese 250g
- Fowler's Warwickshire Vintage Clothbound Cheese 250g
- Honey & Mustard Roast Ham from The Outdoor Pig Company 200g
- Award-winning Pork Pie from The Outdoor Pig Company 450g
- Tregunter Runner Bean Chutney 225g
- Arden Forest Borage Honey 340g
- Henley Kitchen & Bakery 'bake your own' Cheese Log shortbread made with Fowler's Triple XXX Mature Cheddar Cheese
- Paxton & Whitfield Celery & Sea Salt Oaties 150g
- 12 hand-made St Maur Liqueur Chocolate Truffles: a mix of white, milk & dark chocolate from Henley Chocolates
- Henley Chocolates - bars inspired by the botanicals from the Shakespeare Distillery: Lime & Coriander, Lemon Balm & Rosemary, and English Rose. 3 x 40g
- Ethical Addictions Machare Coffee: coarse-ground for filter/cafetieres 225g
- Our gift to the bees: a packet of wildflower seeds to scatter in your garden
Beautifully presented in a luxurious navy blue magnetic closure box with navy blue grosgrain ribbon. Size 45cm long x 32.5cm width x 19.5cm high
Meet our Suppliers
Read the stories about the people and produce that 'ticked the box' and made it in to our Warwickshire Hamper.
All items are individually labelled by each producer and comply fully with FSA guidelines. However, please be aware a number of items may be made in areas where other products are produced. Please contact us directly if you are unsure or want to clarify any particular product.